The Recovery Partnership is an integrated and recovery-focused treatment service for residents across Coventry and Warwickshire with a drug or alcohol problem.
Services are based at five sites:
- Nuneaton & North Warwickshire
- Stratford & South Warwickshire
- Leamington & Warwick
View full details for the sites.
These sites provide a welcoming environment where any individual or family member can drop-in or telephone for advice, information and support.
The Recovery Partnership provides:
- Open Access
- Harm Reduction Advice and Reduction Strategies
- Needle Exchange
- Brief Interventions and Structured 1-2-1 Psychosocial Interventions
- Personalised Recovery Plans
- Criminal Justice Interventions and Support
- Pharmacotherapy (prescribing)
- Support to access to Community detoxification
- Support to access to inpatient detoxification and residential rehabilitation
- Health Checks (for certain clients)
- Acupuncture (check with local service for availability)
- Structured Group Day Programme
- GP Liaison and Locality Clinics
- Family Support Services
- Hepatitis C Support Services
- Blood Borne Virus testing and vaccinations
- Service User involvement opportunities
- Advice on local mutual aid groups
- Volunteer and Recovery Champion schemes
- Service User Advocacy (Via ESH and Aquarius)
The Recovery Partnership is provided by Addaction, a national substance misuse charity who operate over 120 services around the country.
Every year we help over 40,000 people in England and Scotland to recover from their problems. With our help, they rebuild relationships, and go on to live fulfilling and meaningful lives.